Our Virtual STEM School provides STEM learning through the platform Seesaw, as an alternative to face-to-face tutoring. You can choose from a range of pre-written courses, or we can design one with you that meets your curriculum needs. Each courses consists of four sessions of work, followed by an independent project or activity. These courses are also perfect for working towards a Global STEM Award and giving an introduction into different STEM areas.
We also offer face-to-face tutoring sessions – either in conjunction with another course or separately. If this is something you are interested in, please get in touch with us.
- Computer Science
- Access to the class on Seesaw
- Sessions assigned weekly that comprise of videos/activity sheets
- Any work uploaded marked before the next session
- Online support provided throughout course
If the subject you require isn’t listed above, please get in touch with us.
Crumble Coding Courses:
- Sparkles, switches and sensors
- All things CUB (Crumble Universal Buggy)
- Dancing robot
Please note: these courses require kit which is not provided with the course. We would be happy to put this together for you – just get in touch!
- Any subject up to GCSE level
Upon payment, we will get in touch with you to determine which course you would like access to. We will then provide you with details on how to register – and you can get started straight away!